VEHICLE MOUNTED THERMAL FOGGER BF-400 (KOREAN)
- Product Code.: P-BF-400
- Weight : 95 ㎏
- Type : Thermal Aerosol Fog
- Starting Method : Fully Automatic Complete Remote Control
- Gasoline Tank Capacity : 16 Liter (8 L * 2ea)
- Power Supply : Car Power
- Gasoline Consumption : 3.3 Liter / hr
- Solution Tank Capacity : 100 Liter ~ 150 Liter
- Solution Output : 100 Liter / Hr
- Solution Tank Material : Stainless still
- Size(W × L × H) : 710 × 1330 × 490 (㎜)
- Packing size (L x W x H)
- Body : 1550 X 725 X 610
- Chemical Tank : 1080 X 425 X 500
- Body + Chemical Tank : 1550 X 1220 X 610
- Gross Weight
- Body : 90 kg
- Chemical Tank : 20 kg
- Body + Chemical Tank : 110 kg
- This machine has a control box, so the machine can be placed in the back of an open bed truck and operated by a passenger in the vehicle.
- Start-up is simple.The 12 V DC battery of the truck is used by connecting it to the control box. Then you simply press the start and fuel buttons at the same time, and the machine will start.
- Durability of the Machine.This machine is made almost entirely of stainless steel(chemical tank, fuel tank etc), which prevents corrosion due to chemical, and fuels.
- It is not necessary to use an additional battery because you can use the battery of the vehicle.
- Little heat generationThe machine has been designed so it is cooled by two air-intake valves, that are connected to the fuel ignition part of the machine.
- Strong IgniterThe igniter used a 12 V DC battery so that starting the machine is quick and easy.
- Easily RepairedAll components are designed for easy assembly/disassembly, the fuel line is made of a transparent material, and the spark plug is easily seen, so it is easy to spot problems when they happen.
Pakistan Thermal Foggers – Pakistan Cold Foggers
Pakistan Vehicle Mounted Thermal Foggers
Pakistan Vehicle Mounted Thermal Foggers Since thermal foggers use heat to vaporize the fogging solution, it forms a thick cloud of fog that can be white or grey. Most thermal foggers have a spray nozzle, a heating chamber, and a tank or reservoir. Inside the tank is a pump that carries the chemical to the heating chamber to be converted into the mist. it uses heat to convert the insecticide or pesticide into vapor to produce a thick fog that will deliver the substance to a specific range or area. Fog penetrates thick bushes, foliage, trees, and shrubs and kills bugs and insects efficiently.
Pakistan Cold Foggers
Pakistan Cold Foggers Ultra-low volume (ULV) foggers, as the name suggests, use a low amount of fogging liquid. This results in a lower cost of application. These foggers are obviously the opposite of thermal foggers. Instead of using heat to vaporize the pesticide solution, it uses high-pressure air to convert the solution into tiny particles. These foggers are obviously the opposite of thermal foggers. Instead of using heat to vaporize the pesticide solution, it uses high-pressure air to convert the solution into tiny particles.