THERMAL FOGGER BF-200 DUAL FUNCTION (ULV & THERMAL) (KOREAN)
- Product Code.: P-BF-200
- Type: Thermal Aerosol Fog (for smoke & mist)
- Starting Method: Push Button / Automatic
- Engine: Pulse Jet Type
- Power Supply: DC 12V Rechargeable Battery
- Dimensions (L × W × H): 1350 × 230 × 340(㎜)
- Net Weight: 10 ㎏
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 1.8 liter
- Fuel Consumption: 1.5 liter / hr
- Solution Tank Capacity: 8 liter
- Solution Output: 40 liter / hr
- Solution Tank Material: Stainless steel 316 L
- Cooling Type: Double Air Cooling
- Packing size (L x W x H): 1360 x 240 x 350 (mm)
- Gross Weight: 12.9 kg
- Simple Operation & Quick Start: Air and fuel is automatically mixed with the 12V air pump. It can start when you just push only one button. The igniter with a 12V DC battery can make the machine quick and easy.
- Durability: This is made from stainless steel (main body, chemical tank, fuel tank & etc), which prevents corrosion caused by chemicals and fuels.
- Re-chargeable Battery: Non-liquid / 12V DC / Rechargeable Battery hardly degrades and can be used much more longer.
- Little Heat: Designed by the cooling method with two air-intake valves that are connected to the fuel ignition part of the machine. The machine will NOT be getting hot and you can use it more safely.
- Good Maintenance: Very simple to assembly and disassembly. And easy to check the problems because the fuel lines are transparent.
Pakistan Thermal Foggers – Pakistan Cold Foggers
Pakistan Thermal Foggers
Thermal Foggers in Pakistan Since thermal foggers use heat to vaporize the fogging solution, it forms a thick cloud of fog that can be white or grey. Most thermal foggers have a spray nozzle, a heating chamber, and a tank or reservoir. Inside the tank is a pump that carries the chemical to the heating chamber to be converted into the mist. it uses heat to convert the insecticide or pesticide into vapor to produce a thick fog that will deliver the substance to a specific range or area. Fog penetrates thick bushes, foliage, trees, and shrubs and kills bugs and insects efficiently.
Pakistan Cold Foggers
Pakistan Cold Foggers Ultra-low volume (ULV) foggers, as the name suggests, use a low amount of fogging liquid. This results in a lower cost of application. These foggers are obviously the opposite of thermal foggers. Instead of using heat to vaporize the pesticide solution, it uses high-pressure air to convert the solution into tiny particles. These foggers are obviously the opposite of thermal foggers. Instead of using heat to vaporize the pesticide solution, it uses high-pressure air to convert the solution into tiny particles.