SCARES AND IRRITATES PEST BIRDS
Holographic bird tape flashes blinding light and makes noise when it flaps in the wind. Irri-Tape® is a multi-sensory attack scares birds away from the treated area. Sunlight reflects off the material, disorienting and irritating pest birds, and a sharp metallic clacking sound is made when the tape flaps in the wind. Irri-Tape® is easy to install, and a very simple and effective solution.
Bird tape is often used in farms, vineyards & other agricultural applications.
Drive through Napa Valley during harvest season and you will see Irri-Tape® holographic tape flapping in the wind, protecting rows of grapes at almost every vineyard.
- Visual and sound tape
- Sold in 100 ft. and 500 ft. rolls
- Humanely scare away pest birds
- Includes installation consultation
- Guaranteed free from defect at time of purchase
- Protect crops including orchards, fruit and vegetable gardens from bird damage
- Cut recurring cleanup and repair costs
- Protect buildings and equipment from corrosive bird droppings
- Reduce health and liability risks associated with pest bird infestation
- Prevent the spread of diseases, such as West Nile, Salmonella and E. Coli
- Avoid government and safety inspection failures
- Increase/maintain property aesthetics
- Decrease nuisance for residents, workers, and customers
|30 Day Electronics Performance Satisfaction Guarantee, 6 Month Manufacturer’s Warranty Against Material Defects|
|PROTECTION COVERAGE:||100 ft., 500 ft.|
|DIMENSIONS:||2″ width, 2mm thick|
|BOX DIMENSIONS:||100 ft: 7″ x 5″ x 3”
500 ft: 8″ x 8″ x 4″
|SHIPPING WEIGHT:||100 ft: 2 lbs.
500 ft: 5 lbs.
|INCLUDES:||Metal mounting brackets (4 brackets for 100 ft., 16 brackets for 500 ft.)|